Forthcoming posts will likely include:
- Some less reactionary, better informed arguments concerning the dangers inherent in the political movement known as environmentalism.
- Further consideration about the person of Jesus.
- Some photoshopped self-portraits.
- Questions about pedagogy and the problems implicit in "teaching."
- Observations concerning "the South," from a newly embedded reporter.
- A review of E.L. Doctorow's City of God and some insightful critical commentary.
- Some parables (because they have ears, but do not listen--or whatever).
- Links to incredible or important news items.
- A poem or two.
- Some radical and possibly controversial interpretations of history.
- Plenty of other unnecessary 500-wordish experiments in communication.
And, I hope -- I still genuinely hope -- that all of my readers will feel welcomed and encouraged to comment or criticize or debate or, finally, to acquiesce on a semi-frequent basis.