Monday, May 21, 2007

"I'm it!"

Buffy, whose blog is momentarily living up to its name again, tagged me for a fun little game...

A-Available or Single?: No, thank you.

B-Best Friend: Gretchen.

C-Cake or Pie: Cheddar Bay Biscuits.

D-Drink of Choice: Diet Mountain D... er... I guess water :(

E-Essential Item(s): Books.

F- Favourite Colour(s): Blue.

G- Gummy Bears or Worms?: Worms -- the bears make me think of Care Bears.

H- Hometown: "I was born... in Saginaw, Michigan; I grew up... in a house near Saginaw Bay." --Left Drizzell.

I- Indulgence: Always keeping a pet fish. This is Edith:


J- January or February: February (8th, to be exact)

K- Kids: Yes, eventually; but they'll be taking the trash out for me on cold winter Wednesday mornings (or whichever day the trash guy comes).

L- Life is incomplete without: At least one "dark night of the soul" and one EVERLASTING YEA (see #51).

M- Marriage Date: Forthcoming--July 21st

N- Number of Siblings: 1, my brother, and other best friend.

O- Oranges or Apples?: Eh... what's the difference?

P- Phobias/Fears: Food... lots of it.

Q- Favourite Quote:
God wears himself out through the infinite thickness of time and space in order to reach the soul and to capitvate it. If it allows a pure and utter consent (though brief as a lightning flash) to be torn from it, then God conquers that soul. And when it has become entirely his he abandons it. He leaves it completely alone and it has in its turn, but gropingly, to cross the infinite thickness of time and space in search of him whom it loves. It is thus that the soul, starting from the opposite end, makes the same journey that God made towards it. And that is the cross. --Simone Weil.

R- Reasons to smile: Seeing Mom and Dad.

S- Season: Summer, obviously. What kind of a question is this?

T- Tag Three: Nobody I know'll want to do this... but, Mxrk, Santos, and Steinplatz, maybe?

U- Unknown Fact about Me: I am not a super secret government agent working for Russia.

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals?: Recent convert to Oppressor of Animals. For ethical reasons.

W- Worst Habit(s): Chewing my tongue until it bleeds. Uh... whoa.

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?: X-rays, I guess.

Y- Your Favourite Foods: orange sherbet.

Z- Zodiac: Aquarius. Utterly meaningful.

1 comment:

Buffy Turner said...

Oh man, Casey,

So many of your comments killed me. And so nice of you to include a picture of Edith for us.

Also: your preferred quote gave me goosebumps twice, the second surge being of the suspended type, lasting no fewer than five seconds.

Oh, and the Q-Majin quote on your side bar? Excellent.